Product code: PX-IV47BQ11639
Introduced in 1956, the Reflex Model 6 replaced the Model 5a. The model 6 was fitted with a 45 degree prism finder, with a split image rangefinder focusing screen. The body is constructed of die cast aluminum that has been painted gray. It has a cloth focal plane shutter with speeds 1-1000, with knob wind, and is equipped with a self timer. It has a split-image reflex rangefinder and an optical eyelevel viewfinder but no rangefinder. Originally called the Alpa Alnea, the name was changed to Reflex in the first year of production. Only 2575 were produced between 1956 until 1988.