100-400mm F4.5-6.3 Di VC USD - Canon EOS
The Tamron 100-400 F4.5-6.3 Di VC USD Lens is an ultra-telephoto zoom that offers superior image quality in a lightweight, compact design. Designed for full-frame Nikon DSLRs, the lens delivers precise and fast AF performance thanks to its USD (Ultra-sonic Silent Drive) and Dual MPU (Micro-Processing Unit) control system. Its versatile focal length is perfect for sports, wildlife and portraits.
Key Features: Tamron 100-400mm F4.5-6.3 Di VC USD Nikon Fit
• Ultra-telephoto zoom lens
• Perfect for travel, sports, wildlife and potraiture
• For Nikon FX full-frame and DX crop DSLRs
• Easily portable and lightweight (1.12kg)
• 3 LD (Low Dispersion) lens elements for aberration reduction
• eBAND Coating prevents reflections, providing clearer, more vivid images
• High-speed, precise, quiet AF thanks to VC, USD and a Micro-Processing Unit control system
• Moisture resistant construction and flourine-coated front element for additional protection
• Compatible with Tamron's optional Teleconverter 1.4x, TAP-in Console and Arca Swiss compatible tripod mount
• Minimum focusing distance of 1.5m
Excellent AF performance meets enhanced VC
Precise AF tracking and VC (Vibration Compensation) are essential for ultra-telephoto lens performance. That's where Tamron's Dual MPU high-speed control system comes in. It features an MPU (micro-processing unit) with a built-in DSP (Digital Signal Processor) for superior signal processing, plus a separate MPU dedicated exclusively to vibration compensation. With enhanced AF response speed and VC, you can accurately shoot fast-moving subjects with stability and ease - even in low-light.
Precise, responsive AF performance